SMS text marketing can be a valuable asset, if you’re trying to find ways of effectively promoting your local business. As a brick and mortar store dependant on walk-in traffic, there are a number of ways that you can leverage text message marketing for profit.
That’s why today, this post is all about using SMS text marketing to get the word out about your local business. This in turn will increase foot traffic, repeat business and sales!
Using Mobile Marketing For Local Business Exposure
- Many businesses offer free gifts, if their customer’s sign-up to their mobile SMS marketing list. Encouraging mass sign-ups is the most important first step.
- Once you have a substantial SMS text marketing list, your local business can send discount notices, special offers and once-off brand promotions to your customers.
- Place a large print poster in-store, encouraging text marketing sign-ups for exclusive discount offers. Be sure to mention what a few of those offers might be.
- Send exclusive event reminders to your SMS text marketing list, along with customer appreciation coupons on their birthday, or on special occasions.
- Be sure to include your mobile SMS marketing keyword everywhere – on all of your social media platforms, and on flyers, business cards, print ads and voice ads.
Your local business needs exposure, so the initial struggle will be growing your SMS text marketing list. But this can be achieved with a bit of marketing savvy – some free giveaways, or an irresistible discount off a popular item. Draw them in, and get them to text in! Remember to offer benefits and incentivize people to join your list. The better the offer, the more likely your customer is to opt-in to receive your texts!
Make your SMS text marketing list the core of all of your marketing concerns. Get the word out that your customers can save, and enjoy the benefits of being a list member.