Text marketing has been integrated into the marketing strategies of health clubs, with enormous success. For the savvy health club owner, mobile marketing is yet another avenue that will lead to more memberships, product sales and foot traffic through the club.
The question is, how do health clubs manage to benefit so much from text marketing? Let’s zoom in on a few of the most popular ways these businesses are raking in the cash!
The Benefits of SMS For Health Clubs
- Health clubs lose money when members don’t come to gym classes. With mobile phone marketing, there will never be a no-show again, unless it’s scheduled in!
- It can be tough to keep people motivated, which is why text marketing is so great for reminders, snappy updates, inspiring tips and healthy rewards programs.
- If a health club has a retail outlet, or food store on premises, SMS marketing is a superb way to offer members discounts, coupons and free giveaways daily.
- Text marketing is an excellent viral resource – offer your members an amazing reward for bringing in new members, and your membership will triple.
- Mobile phone marketing reaches people in their homes, offices – everywhere. Better yet, it gives them a valid incentive to finally join your health club.
Savvy text marketing is all about filling in the gaps in your business plan. For a health club, this means leveraging mobile technology to attract more members to the club on slow days, or in slow timeslots. It also means bringing them back to the club more often, for more sales.
If a health club has a prominent membership, and the shops or food store is selling well, you’ll have enough money to expand. Text marketing will help your health club grow!