SMS text marketing is a prolific marketing tool for small to medium sized businesses. These businesses thrive on SMS marketing, as their subscriber lists continue to grow – fostering more and more repeat business over time. And this means increased profit!
That’s why you need to know the 5 best practices for businesses using SMS text marketing. These expert tips will elevate your brand, as customer relationships improve.
Best Practices For Mobile Marketing
- Offer your clients real time, in-store discounts if they opt into your mobile SMS marketing campaign. It’s instant, so you can do it at a pay-point!
- Use QR codes and SMS text marketing updates to move stock faster. Customers will be notified when you’re running low on an item they’ve scanned.
- Provide your customers with events updates and special promotions leading up to this event. Text marketing can guarantee high volume event attendance.
- To expand your SMS text marketing list, provide your customers with valuable information, price-checks and announcements that benefit them personally.
- Mobile SMS marketing is best done on an affordable paid plan. The software is easy to use, and you’ll experience a much higher ROI with a dedicated partner.
That’s 5 best practices that you can use, when you launch your next SMS text marketing campaign! These insider practices are exactly what you need, if you’re desperate to find a method of increasing your business sales now, and steadily over time.
Many business owners, who have tried SMS text marketing, have never gone back to more traditional forms of advertising. You can benefit from it as well, if you commit to a proven SMB strategy, using this exciting ad platform!