SMS marketing is a deeply rewarding method of attracting and retaining customers. But before you can get to that, you need to know how to mobile market, by growing your sms subscriber list. This might seem complicated, but really it isn’t!
In fact, to prove how wonderfully easy this will be, we’ve put together 10 of the most outrageously simple ways that you can expand your sms marketing lists.
10 Excellent SMS List Building Tips
- Create a striking mobile landing page, with simple actionable graphics.
- Display your sms marketing keywords everywhere, even on your car.
- Always emphasize the incentive that your subscriber will receive.
- Make a mobile customer relationship management system compulsory.
- Utilize SMS and MMS technology to reach a range of clients.
- Give lots of things away during your campaign – info, coupons and more!
- Get some QR codes printed to enhance your sms marketing goals.
- Use easy to remember shortcodes so that clients can use them from memory.
- Use print and online media to announce your mobile keyword to the world.
- Introduce your brand by giving something away for free, before selling!
These ten tips are so easy to implement, that you’ll wonder why you’ve never done sms marketing before. Everyone loves a valuable service, so to get a lot of new sign ups, focus on value first, so that you can add names to your private subscriber list.
Once you’ve gathered enough subscribers, approach them with relevant deals, announcements and news. As your community grows, so will your business. That’s the beauty of sms marketing, and the reason why it’s such an effective marketing method.