Knowing how to mobile market using shortcodes is extremely important, especially if you’re thinking about launching a mobile campaign. There are two kinds floating around – shared and dedicated shortcodes. Both are important for sms marketing.
If you’re going to learn how to mobile market using short codes, then this is the post to read. You’ll be surprised at what you find, and the mistakes you can avoid making.
The Low Down on Short Codes
- Dedicated shortcodes are fairly expensive, but when you buy one it means one else in the world can use your number. There are benefits to that!
- Shared shortcodes are affordable, and they work well enough. Sometimes knowing how to mobile market, means cutting the costs from the beginning.
- For customer relationship management, make sure that you set up the right autoresponders for each reply. They’ll be delivered immediately on sign up.
- Choose a number that corresponds with your action or niche. The number you choose is easier to remember if it spells a relevant word!
- When you’re planning how to mobile market, make sure that your keyword and shortcode don’t clash. Text AMBULANCE to AMBUL is confusing.
Using shortcodes allows your subscriber list to get the info they need instantly. No waiting on hold, or having to plug in a complex phone number. Spend time learning how to mobile market with these codes. It will make the difference to your campaign.
Finally, you can’t always get the best short code out there – but that’s alright, if you have a great strategy lined up. Planning how to mobile market won’t always be a smooth ride, but your intelligent use of shortcodes will certainly help.