Learning how to mobile market, is essential for attracting people to your brand and business. But how do you get your potential clients to take that first step, and actually subscribe to your list? It’s all comes down to the strength of your call to action prompt.
When you’ve learned the art of creating a great call to action prompt, then you’ll know how to mobile market like an absolute professional. Let’s examine how to do this!
How to Mobile Market Better With a High Conversion Call To Action
- When promoting your mobile SMS marketing prompt, make sure it includes the core basics of a good call to action. Your main message will be simple and direct, ‘text MINDME to 26786 for a FREE trial.’
- Knowing how to mobile market, means understanding the value of information. Make sure your first welcome message is brief and the first SMS you send explains the benefits so people take action. “You’re part of our loyalty club! Show this text for 15% off your next purchase VS Congrats, you’ve joined our loyalty club!”
- You should also explain what it means to subscribe to your mobile marketing list. Inform your subscriber that they will only receive X amount of messages per month, but will also receive great exclusive benefits like- weekly specials, discounts on their next purchase, or free trials. “Thx for joining our VIP food club! 2 – 4 times / month you’ll receive exclusive discounts on lunch & dinner beyond our daily specials.”
- Add in a friendly disclaimer saying that you reject SMS marketing spam, and won’t sell your membership list to any third party sites, businesses or marketers.
- Include a way for your subscribers to share your texts! This sounds simple, but another easy call to action within the next can do wonders for sharing. How to mobile market correctly, involves giving your subscribers an easy way to help you call others to action. “Buy 1 get 1 sessions with a personal trainer. Show this text to receive this promotion. Please text your friends who like working out!”
It’s a proven fact that a well-written call to action prompt improves conversion rates, when mobile SMS marketing. If you want to learn how to mobile market effectively, then these short ‘instructions’ for print, TV, radio and online spaces have to be powerful and persuasive.
A strong call to action prompt will get you more subscribers, and a larger mobile community – which will improve your sales. This is how to mobile market your business successfully.