In the world of SMS marketing, it can be a challenge to get potential subscribers to take that step, and sign-up for your list. If you know how to mobile market already, you’ll know that many people are suspicious of mobile lists and the spam that could follow.
There are several high impact SMS marketing tactics that will put the average person’s mind at ease, which will result in a rapid boost in your sign-ups.
Persuading People To Sign-Up 101
- Mobile marketing companies with high response rates use specific language to prompt a response from subscribers. Be direct, friendly, and tell them what to do!
- When SMS marketing, it can be useful to use visual aids to help illustrate the benefits of subscribing to your list. Use images to get your point across.
- Always make sure that your brand or business name is prominent on the advert. People won’t sign-up to a list if they don’t already trust your brand.
- People need motivation to sign-up to your mobile marketing list. Give them an incentive to do so, with a coupon, discount, prize, or free information!
- Encourage subscriber sharing among friends, and incentivise it. This creates a viral SMS marketing effect, which always leads to a lot more subscribers.
It can be difficult to persuade people to sign-up to your SMS marketing list at first. But if you make your adverts as easy and appealing as possible, many people will become subscribers. It’s all about encouragement, simplicity and adding value to the process.
When you focus on clear language, enticing visuals, brand clarity and incentive-based SMS marketing, you’ll always be able to find yourself a willing community of subscribers!