SMS marketing success depends on your ability to choose high conversion mobile keywords. If you have powerful SMS text marketing keywords, then you’ll get more subscribers, more often. Skip this crucial step in the planning process, and you’ll fail.
Learning how to choose great SMS marketing keywords is the cornerstone of your mobile advertising education. Let’s take a look at how this can be achieved, every time.
Choosing Mobile Keywords That Will Convert
- Cell phone marketing keywords are always short, punchy and singular. Never create new words, combine 2 words or add random numbers to your keyword.
- Make your SMS marketing keyword memorable, by keeping it relevant to your service or business, so that even away from you ad, people can recall it.
- Don’t get fancy with text marketing keywords. Changing DOGS, into DAWGZ is clever, but too much wordplay. Don’t use SMS speak in your keywords!
- Check if your SMS marketing keyword is taken, and work around that. Don’t get stuck on a word, when something easier, simpler and stronger will do.
- A cell phone marketing keyword should be tested. Pay for 2 of them, and see which ones do better in similar locations. Keep adjusting them until you’re at your best.
If you take all of these SMS marketing tips into account, you’ll be able to create a mobile keyword that will attract attention, and function as it should. That means that your keyword will be trusted, and will add new subscribers to your list every day.
This isn’t an easy thing to achieve – unless you have a high conversion keyword. Just keep in mind that this sort of SMS marketing keyword needs an equally potent marketing strategy!