Text message marketing is all about strategy – and how you can use these strategies to overcome obstacles to achieve steady subscriber growth. Your text marketing subscribers are an asset to your business, and adding to them encourages internal business growth.
That’s why you need to know as many strategies as you can for raising your subscriber numbers. Here are 15 text message marketing strategies to save to your desktop.
15 Strategies For Sustained Subscriber Growth
- Create a SMS text marketing company ad. Put in somewhere prominent; table tents, menus, display signs outside your business, in emails, flyers, business cards, social media channels, think everywhere
- A short message is consumed immediately. Keep in short and sweet. Texting converts better because people know you’re restricted to sending less. Make less work more for your business.
- Always find new text message marketing locations for your ads.
- Send out event announcements, and ticket coupons.
- Give your subscribers regular discount offers via SMS and encourage them to share them with their friends!
- Send out great tips on new products, and really valuable information.
- Occasionally your SMS text marketing list something outstanding and exclusive.
- Collect invaluable feedback with free mobile voting.
- Have a Facebook widget made that contains all of your mobile list features.
- Promote your subscriber list on all of your social media pages.
- Create accurate text message marketing appointment reminders as a free service.
- Invest in holiday e-cards with special freebies or discounts in them.
- Get help and guidance from your SMS text marketing company.
- Send out general ‘we’ve missed you’ graphics when they haven’t shopped recently.
- Create viral rewards, getting subscribers to sign more subscribers for points.
Each one of these text message marketing strategies has been tried and tested, in a wide variety of niches. Whether you’re in the real estate, restaurant or retail niche, there’s no denying that with every strategy you execute, your business grows a little more.
The key here, is to make sure that your text message marketing list is always excited to received your updates, no matter what they are. Do that, and you’ll sustain your subscriber growth forever!