Mobile marketing suits certain niches better than others. Certainly, one of the most successful fields to use text marketing for business – is personal training. This dynamic niche is brimming with social interaction and activity, which makes it a goldmine.
So, how do personal trainers get the full benefit of mobile marketing on a daily basis? Here are some innovative ways real personal trainers have been using mobile technology.
The Benefits of Mobile For Personal Trainers
- An immediate benefit is that personal trainers can send class reminders to their mobile SMS marketing list, to encourage people to come to their sessions.
- Being part of a mobile marketing list, means that the clients of personal trainers will be told about class schedule changes, or spur of the moment additions.
- Personal trainers will be able to expand with SMS marketing, as their classes become busier. They’ll do this by offering class discounts for ‘quiet’ times.
- A personal trainer could continue motivating their class via mobile marketing, sending them power updates, weight-loss tips and nutrition cheats.
- To increase overall attendance, a personal trainer could institute an awards program. Come to class 5 times in a row and get an automatic free class, or water bottle.
With mobile marketing at their fingertips, personal trainers will be able to effectively market slow schedule days, filling up their time. With text updates, they can ensure that each member knows about a class, when, where and how much it will be.
In the long run this means a tighter, more loyal, and highly motivated membership, all thanks to the personal trainer’s efforts with mobile marketing. It’s a total win-win situation!