Text marketing has spread like wild-fire through the restaurant field, adding a new dimension to their marketing strategies. These text message marketing updates have become so popular, that recent stats indicate that over 20% of customers want them!
In the restaurant industry, text marketing has brought the customer and the business together. That means more specials for your customers and more money for you.
Mobile Marketing Popularity in Restaurants
- Your mobile phone marketing subscribers see your list as a daily deals opt-in. They know that subscribing to it means discount meals, specials and unique coupons.
- Being part of your restaurant text marketing list means that your customers will be able to take part in fun, spur of the moment deals that can go viral.
- Daily text updates in the food industry are always welcome, especially when your SMS text marketing list needs to book for holidays and special occasions.
- Keep your text marketing list updated on new dishes, fun food information, or the history of your restaurant, makes them part of your loyal community.
- Create special info to send, to keep your mobile phone marketing list coming back – like your special low calorie pasta dish, or super-fruit desert.
Text marketing in restaurants is becoming extremely lucrative for the owners who try it. Aside from saving money on traditional advertising that doesn’t work, they simultaneously increase their business community and customer base, which is great for sales.
Get your customers hanging on your every update, when you launch your first text marketing campaign. Even if only 20% enjoy the updates, that’s a lot more repeat business, and a lot more profit. At the end of the day, it’s a huge return on your investment!
Are you a restaurant in need of a mobile campaign? Click here now to check out one of the most affordable, and successful SMS marketing programs available online!